Here’s some handy hints and tips for dressing for the polo!
Polo events are known for being some of the most stylish and daring fashion occasions. Here’s some handy hints and tips for dressing for the polo.
- Do opt for comfortable shoes appropriate for standing on grass. Think wedges, flats or designer sandals rather than stilettos.
- Do sport chic sunnies.
- Do choose a smart casual outfit. Guys, denim is fine but team it with a collared or polo shirt and blazer. Ladies, a maxi dress, tailored shorts or jumpsuit is perfect polo style!
- Do allow your personal style to shine through!
- Don’t wear a fascinator. Appropriate polo headwear includes wide-brim hats or trilbys. Fascinators are a NO-GO.
- Don’t wear white if you’re not a polo player (leave this to the experts guys).
- Don’t forget to tan.