The KIRIN Birdcage
The KIRIN Birdcage is the most exclusive ticket on KIRIN Stakes Day of the 2019 Channel Seven Brisbane Racing Carnival presented by TAB.
Witness racing history being made in this glamorous marquee which combines first-class hospitality with breathtaking views of the main straight at Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Offering lavish décor, a decadent cocktail food menu complimented by a 5hr beverage package, the KIRIN Birdcage offers an unsurpassed raceday experience.
- Racecourse admission and access into the KIRIN Birdcage (located in the Members Reserve)
- Members' Reserve ticketing (included in Non-Member price only)
- 5hr beverage package including Moet & Chandon, basic spirits, selected Australian red and white wine, sparkling, light and full-strength beer, soft drink, mineral water and orange juice (11:30am - 4:30pm)
- Cocktail-style menu served throughout the day
- Race programmes
- Viewing deck with unrivalled views of the Winning Post
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing
- Tote (TAB) facilities located within space
BRC Members: $345 per person*^
Non-Members: $355 per person*
*Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. The Lower Birdcage can be accessed via a ramp only. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.
^Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Event Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount.