featuring Black Hide by Gambaro
The KIRIN Birdcage is the most exclusive ticket on the prestigious Stradbroke Day of the 2019 Channel Seven Brisbane Racing Carnival presented by TAB.
With a mission to serve its guests an out-of-this-world culinary experience, the guests of the KIRIN Birdcage on TAB Stradbroke Day will certainly be delicately dined with an expertly designed menu by Black Hide Steakhouse by Gambaro.
Witness racing history being made in this glamorous marquee which combines first-class hospitality with breathtaking views of the main straight at Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Offering lavish décor, a decadent cocktail food menu complimented by KIRIN beer and French Champagne, the KIRIN Birdcage offers an unsurpassed raceday experience.
- Racecourse admission and access into the Birdcage (located in the Members Reserve)
- Members' Reserve ticketing (included in Non-Member price only)
- 5hr premium beverage package including Moet & Chandon, basic spirits, selected Australian wines, and KIRIN beer
- Gourmet cocktail-style menu served throughout the day expertly prepared by Black Hide by Gambaro
- Race programmes
- Viewing deck with unrivalled views of the Winning Post
- Tote (TAB) facilities located within space
BRC Members: $785 per person*^
Non-Members: $795 per person*
*Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. The Lower Birdcage can be accessed via a ramp only. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.
^Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Event Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount.