Tapas In The Moreton Dining Room
Minimum booking of 4 people.
Brisbane, welcome back to your track! We're thrilled to have patrons back on course under Covid Safe conditions. Experience live racing and an atmosphere like nowhere else.
Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, the Moreton Dining Room features uninterrupted views of the racecourse and exemplary service from our dedicated wait staff.
Enjoy prime views of the home straight from your table, tapas-style platters served directly to your reserved table and bar access throughout the day.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Moreton Dining Room, located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Moreton Dining Room, featuring full length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post
- Uninterrupted views of the local racing from your table or the Public Grandstand and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Tapas-style Lunch Platters served to your table (menu below)
- Private bar and self-service TAB terminals within the air-conditioned dining room
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $60 per person*^
Non-Members: $95 per person*
^ Please contact the Sales Team for Member & Guest pricing on 07 3268 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.