Enjoy a day out at Eagle Farm Racecourse at the Ascot Terraces. Whether it's a team outing, a client event or a get-together with friends, our Ascot Terraces provide the perfect setting to entertain guests with 5-star corporate hospitality, relaxed furnishings and incomparable views of the entire racecourse.
Located in the Members' Reserve Grandstand, our tiered terraces offer configurations for between 20-40 guests where you can enjoy a private setting with a host taking care of anything you need. Terraces are fitted with TVs so you won't miss a minute of the action, and tote facilities are located close by.
With a fresh seasonal menu of canapes included, created by Head Chef John Felesina, you can pull together a premium raceday experience for guests with all of the planning taken care of by our BRC Sales Team!
- Racecourse admission and access to your own private outdoor Ascot Terrace, located within the Members' Reserve Grandstands
- Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the racecourse and Winning Post with TV's within each terraces for interstate races
- A Seasonal Canape Menu is included
- Waiter service within private terrace with the option to choose between a beverage package or bar tab.
- Open-air private terraces with cocktail-style seating, tote facilities located nearby, branded signage on external sides of terrace
- Please note, the Members Dress Code applies in the Ascot Terraces: Click here to view the Dress Code.
Price: From $102 per person*
Please Contact The Sales Team to Enquire
*Please contact the Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Terrace capacities range from 20 - 40 guests depending on venue. Please note beverages are not included in the above pricing. Beverages can be purchased at an additional cost via a Beverage Package or Bar Tab. The Raceday Sales Team will provide options upon booking. Food Menu is compulsory for all bookings.Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. The Ascot Terraces are located within the Members Grandstand and can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Members Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.