Guineas Dining Room
A popular dining option, the Guineas Dining Room offers a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere on Eagle Farm’s premier racedays. Located on the first level of the Members’ Reserve, the Guineas Dining Room features a decadent buffet, sophisticated decor, reserved seating and dedicated tote (TAB) facilities.
Diners can view the racing from one of several television screens positioned throughout the restaurant, or watch it live from the Members’ Grandstand just a few steps away. Please note there are no racecourse views from the Dining Room.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Guineas Dining Room
- Members' Reserve ticketing (included in Non-Members price only)
- Premium buffet lunch
- Reserved seating
- Tote (TAB) facilities located close by
- Bars for beverage purchases (drinks not included in package price)
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing
- Grandstand access located within a short walk (no track views from the function space)
Members and Guest Badge Holders: $85 per person*^
Non-Members: $95 per person*
^Member pricing applies to BRC Full Member & Guest Cards holders. Please contact the Sales Team for Members pricing on 07 3268 2171 or email@example.com.
*Tables are based on 10. Bookings of less than 10 guests will share. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy.The Guineas Dining Room can be accessed via the Members Grandstand. Wheelchair access can be accessed via the ramp at the back of the Members Grandstand. Patrons with limited mobility are requested to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.