Moreton Dining Room
Encased in floor-to-ceiling glass this exclusive dining room affords spectacular views of the racecourse and winning post. Perched at the top of the public grandstand, the richly-styled Moreton Dining Room is the perfect place to experience the excitement of the Spring Racing Carnival. Guests will indulge in a premium buffet lunch and enjoy table service for drinks in air-conditioned comfort.
Please note the Members Standard Dress Code applies in this area. Click here to view Dress Code.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Moreton Dining Room
- Reserved seating
- Premium buffet lunch including prawns and oysters
- Table service for beverages (drinks not included in the package price)
- Race programme for each guest
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing
- Tote (TAB) facilities within marquee
Price: $110 per person*
* Tables of 6 or 10 are available. Bookings for fewer numbers will share. Tables of four guests have restricted views. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change without notice. Ticket price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.