Behind The Scenes Tour
Give a gift that gets the heart racing! Brisbane Racing Club's Behind the Scenes Tours are the perfect gift for any racing aficionado or newcomer to the sport.
The Behind The Scene Tour begins by meeting a leading jockey and trainer and learning how they prepare for a raceday. You will then head out across the track (where you’ll have the opportunity to get a photo in front of the winning post) and witness how the horses are loaded into the barrier stalls and hear the boom of the barriers as they fly open for the start of the race!
Enjoy a complimentary drink and a bite to eat in the Owners & Trainers Bar before heading to the race caller’s tower, where esteemed race caller David Fowler will commentate the race live.
At the conclusion of the Behind The Scene Tour, you’ll be welcomed to the exclusive Members’ Reserve to enjoy the rest of the day.
Behind the Scene Tours Highlights
- Meet a leading trainer and jockey
- Witness the start of a race from just metres away
- Listen to the live race commentary from within the race caller’s box
- Enjoy a complimentary drink and snack in the Owners and Trainers’ Bar
- Access to the Members’ Reserve upon completion of the tour
$175 per person*
* No extra fee for racecourse entry. Tours run on selected Saturdays. Up to a maximum of 8 people per tour permitted. In the event of rain tours may not operate. Bookings are essential. Participants are required to meet at the racecourse 15 minutes prior to tour time. Specific tour times will be confirmed via email and phone the week of the Raceday, based on race times. Participant rescheduling notice is required; more than 24 hours prior = $5 fee, within 24 hours = $45 fee. Participants need to be able to understand and follow directions and have good mobility.