The Perch Marquee
Positioned in line with the Winning Post, there is no closer you can get to the racing action than the Winning Enclosure Marquee. Just inside the Members' Enclosure, you'll be the first to see the horses cross the line from this exclusive location.
Enjoy a selection of our chef's mouth-watering cocktail-style lunch while you enjoy a five-hour beverage package from the marquee, with the convenience of a tote operator at your fingertips.
Please note the Members Standard Dress Code applies in this area. Click here to view Dress Code.
- Racecourse admission and access to The Perch Marquee, positioned in line with the Winning Post
- Members' Reserve ticketing (included in Non-Members price only)
- Delectable cocktail style lunch menu
- 5hr beverage package including selected Australian red and white wines, sparkling light and full-strength beer, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am to 4:30pm)
- Tote (TAB) facilities located within marquee
- Race progammes
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing
Members and Guest Badge Holders: $120 per person*^
Non-Members: $140 per person*
^Member pricing applies to BRC Full Member & Guest Cards holders. Please contact the Sales Team for Members pricing on 07 3268 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function.A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note that ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy.