UBET Trawlers' Table Lunch
Proudly supporting Youngcare
Don’t miss the inaugural Trawlers' Table Lunch on Friday 12 October at Eagle Farm Racecourse. The Trawlers' Table Lunch is set to become the latest iconic social event on the Brisbane calendar. Set just in time for the Spring Racing Carnival, the luncheon hosted by Bart Sinclair and Bernadette Cooper will feature sporting greats Kevin Walters and Chris Munce plus exciting raffle prizes.
Experience sensational cuisine in the form of hot and cold seafood plus a delicious eye fillet complimented with BBQ prawn tails.
The inaugural Trawlers' Table Lunch is proud to support Youngcare with all raffle proceeds going to the charity.
- Two course lunch featuring hot and cold seafood and eye fillet
- Four hour beverage package including premium beers and wines
- $5 UBET betting voucher
- Special guest speakers
- Raffle prizes with proceeds going to Youngcare
- To Start: Fresh prawns, Tasmanian oysters, huon smoked and hot salmon, calamari salad
- Main: Centre cut eye fillet (200g) with BBQ prawn tails and sides served to the centre of the table
- Dessert: Cheese platters
Members & Guest Card Holders: $145 per person*^
Non-Members: $150 per person*
*A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note that ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy.
^ Member pricing applies to BRC Full Members & Guest Card holders. Membership details will be verified upon booking.