Located in the Member’s Grandstand, enjoy birds-eye views of the track from this open air terrace. Delight in a delicious cocktail lunch with personalised waiter service for beverages, as you spend your day in one of the intimate, tiered terraces.
Don’t miss a second of the interstate action with televisions in each terrace, along with great views of the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere.
With a fresh seasonal menu of canapes included and the option to tailor your beverages, you can pull together a premium raceday experience for groups of up to 20 people.
- Racecourse admission
- A private outdoor terrace
- On the Green Cocktail Food Menu
- Waiter service to the terrace for beverage packages or bar tab
- Personal television screen in each terrace
- Tote facilities and bookmakers located close by
- External company signage on your terrace
*Please note for Cash Bar purchases, beverages can be purchased from the Service Terrace
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Ascot Terrace Capacities
Ascot Terrace 1: Up to 15 guests
Ascot Terrace 2: Up to 20 guests
Ascot Terrace 3: Up to 15 guests
Price: From $108 per person*
Please contact the Sales & Events Team at email@example.com for booking enquiries.
* Terrace capacities range up to 20 guests depending on venue. Please note Beverages are not included in the above pricing. Beverages can be added at an additional cost via a Beverage Package, Bar Tab or Cash Bar. Please note it is compulsory for all bookings to have a Menu. Please note if a Gold or Moet & Chandon Platinum Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a menu upgrade is added. Please note all Beverages and Menus are subject to change. Please use as a guide only. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note one–off booking and transaction fee will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Terraces can be accessed via the Members' Reserve Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.