Tapas In The Champions Bar Courtyard
Located on the Ground Floor of the Public Grandstand, enjoy prime views of the track from your table, tapas-style platters served directly to your reserved table and bar access throughout the day.
Minimum of 4 guests required for a booking.
- Reserved table in the Champions Bar Courtyard, located on the Ground Level of the Public Grandstand with full cover and access to the conjoining air-conditioned bar
- Amazing view of the track for local races and surrounding plasma screens for interstate races
- Tapas-style lunch platters served to your table
- Tote facilities and bookmakers nearby
- Beverages can be purchased on the day at an additional cost via a Cash Bar (EFTPOS Transaction) or Bar Tab.
First Release: $50 per person* --SOLD OUT--
Second Release: $60 per person -SOLD OUT--
* Minimum booking of 4 people. Tables will be based on tables of 4. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Please note ticketing is not required for this Raceday. Please see the Supervisor on arrival to be taken to your table. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.