Ladies' Long Lunch presented by Tanqueray
Located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve, experience the Guineas Ballroom - the new destination for ladies who love to lunch!
Delight in a premium two course lunch with a dessert buffet, free-flowing Chandon Sparkling & premium beverage package and live all-day entertainment in this glamourous destination.
In between courses and enjoying a day of leisure, take a step out onto the connecting deck overlooking the parade ring or head into the adjoining glamorous Oaks Bar to indulge in a cocktail made from premium spirits served exclusively from the luxe seven-metre long bar.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Guineas Ballroom, located on Level One of the Members Reserve
- Reserved table in the air-conditioned space with access to large deck overlooking the Parade Ring, and a same level access to the grandstand for the live race viewing
- Premium two course lunch with a dessert buffet
- Cocktail on Arrival - Tanqueray 10
- Three hour beverage package including Chandon sparkling, Australian red and white wines, beer, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am to 2:30pm)
- Private bar, betting facilities, televisions for interstate race viewing and race programmes (1 per every 2 guests)
BRC Members: $140 per person*
Non-Members First Release: $170 per person*
Non-Members Table of 10 First Release: $160 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. Tables will be based on tables of 10, bookings of fewer may share. Please note one–off booking and transaction fees will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.