The track ahead for the Brisbane Racing Club is bright.
Over the course of the next three years the Brisbane Racing Club will focus on;
- An exclusive experience our Members so deserve;
- Development of our racing department and premium racing product;
- Our racing department to deliver a racing program to maximise both race day turnover and experience for trainers, owners and punters;
- The successful negotiation of our media rights unlocking our digital assets and continued drive to showcase our product across all media forms;
- The continuation of our $1.2 billion Master Plan now focusing on defining the Doomben piece, St Ledger precinct and opportunities; and
- The consolidation of the new racing surface at Eagle Farm Racecourse.
The years 2017 - 2020 will be exciting for our Members and the Brisbane Racing Club as we continue to drive for Membership exclusivity,
enhanced media exposure, premium racing and training, and Master Plan commercial returns so that this great Club is future-proofed.
Read the latest News relating to the BRC Master Plan here!