How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Celebrate the Festive Season and watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) on the merriest and biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere!
Take a break from the bustling shops and join us for a relaxing evening under the stars. Arrive with ease thanks to our ample FREE parking onsite. Get in early to jingle your way through the free activities before the movie starts like face painting, sing-along Christmas Carols and an appearance from Santa!
Entry on the night is just a gold coin donation (make sure you pre-register to receive a FREE Frozen Fanta on arrival, thanks to Coca Cola). Let our helpful elves take care of dinner and snacks by pre-purchasing a package from just $10pp.
There will be bean bags - $8 and picnic rugs - $12 available for hire on the night (first in, first served) or bring your own cushions, blankets and rugs for a comfy set-up on the lawn!
Visit the Food Truck on the night with plenty of food and beverage available for purchase! Please note: BYO food and beverage will NOT be permitted.
About the Movie:
In this live-action adaptation of the beloved children's tale by Dr. Seuss, the reclusive green Grinch (Jim Carrey) decides to ruin Christmas for the cheery citizens of Whoville. Reluctantly joined by his hapless dog, Max, the Grinch comes down from his mountaintop home and sneaks into town to swipe everything holiday-related from the Whos. However, the bitter grump finds a hitch in his plans when he encounters the endearing Cindy Lou Who (Taylor Momsen). (Rated PG)
- Gold coin donation on the day of the Big Screen on the Green event (located on the public lawn)
- Pre-register your attendance to receive a FREE Frozen Fanta (orange or red) on arrival.
- Food and beverage available for purchase
Gold Coin Donation
Aussie Christmas Hamper
- Half dozen fresh Mooloolaba prawns with homemade cocktail sauce
- Classic nibble platter w smoked cabana pieces, bratwurst, pickled onions, dill cucumbers, tasty cheddar cubes, caramelized white bean dip and crackers
- Fresh cherries, strawberries and pineapple chunks
- Miniature cakes from the pastry kitchen
$55 for two people
Minimum booking of 2.
- Access to Eagle Farm Racecourse and the Public Lawn
- A large Popcorn
- Beverage (your choice of a glass of house wine/sparkling, house beer or a non-alcoholic beverage)
$10 per person
Merry Christmas Hamper
- Bucket of one dozen fresh Mooloolaba prawns with homemade cocktail sauce
- Wood roasted smoked salmon, baby cress, crème fraiche, dill with miniature baguette, prosciutto & honey dew
- Selected farmhouse cheeses including triple crème brie, shadows of blue, aged cheddar & dried fruits, grapes, relish, assorted crackers
- Soft Christmas meringue w berries and passionfruit cream
- Mango cheeks and cherries
$85 for two people
Minimum booking of 2.
Kids Christmas Hamper
- Four shaved Leg ham & cheese sandwich triangles
- Two handmade rice paper rolls
- Two savoury snack bags, including nuts and flavored rice crackers (2)
- Two Christmas lolly bags
$20 for two children
Minimum booing of 2.