Moreton Dining Room
Experience the perfect Summer raceday in Brisbane with a reserved spot in the air-conditioned Moreton Dining Room. This tiered space offers incomparable views of the track and winning post, while dedicated wait staff will tend to your every need.
TAB facilities, plasma screens and racebooks within the space will have you set to back a few winners as you enjoy a premium buffet lunch.
- Racecourse admission and access to Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Moreton Dining Room, featuring full length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post
- Uninterrupted views of the local racing from your table or the Public Grandstand and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Premium buffet lunch, featuring fresh and local seafood (prawns, oysters and more)
- Table service for beverages, self-service TAB terminals within the air-conditioned dining room and racebooks (1 for ever 2 guests)
Members: $100 per person*^
Non-Members: $110 per person*
^ Please contact the Sales Team for Members & Reciprocal Member pricing on 07 3268 2171 or email@example.com. Member pricing applies to BRC Full Member & Guest Cards holders.
* Please note tables will be based on tables of 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 3268 2171 with any queries.