Tapas in the Ascot Bar
Gather your friends and take your Saturday celebrations to the next level with a relaxed day out at Eagle Farm Racecourse. Let us take care of lunch with pre-booked tapas-style platters, served direct to your table in the air-conditioned Ascot Bar.
With your mouth-watering lunch and prime location sorted, you can focus on the thrilling racing with sweeping views of the course from Level Two of the Members' Reserve, as well as plasma screens throughout the room.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Members' Reserve (included in non-member price only)
- Reserved table in the air-conditioned Ascot Bar, located within the Members' Reserve on Level Two with sweeping views of the course
- Direct access to the Members' Grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Tapas-style Lunch Platters served to your table (menu below)
- Private bar and self-service TAB terminals within the air-conditioned dining room
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Members & Guest Card Holders: $60 per person*^
Non-Members: $105 per person*
^ Please contact the Sales Team for Member & Guest Card pricing on 07 3268 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Member pricing applies to BRC Full Member & Guest Cards holders.
* Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy.The Ascot Bar can be accessed via the Members Grandstand. Wheelchair access can be accessed via the ramp at the back of the Members Grandstand. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.