The Grounds of the Birdcage by Koyomi
The most sought-after location on course is the elusive Birdcage, so live in full luxe at Girls' Day Out 2020 by booking into The Grounds of the Birdcage by Koyomi!
Enter an unexpected world of eclectic Japanese food, beverages & styling.
Kick off the day with a Koyomi on arrival - a refreshing mix of Schochu (popular Japanese white spirit) with seasonal Japanese flowers followed by a 5-hour beverage package, delicious cocktail lunch, DJ tunes so you can party all day and perfect views of the live racing until the sun sets!
It doesn't get much better than this! You and your crew won't have a care in the world in this eclectically-styled space and trust us, tickets will sell fast!
Please note the Members Standard Dress Code applies in this area. Click here to view Dress Code.
- Racecourse admission, access to the Members' Reserve and the lower level of The Birdcage
- Located within the Members' Reserve with incredible views looking out over the track, Members' Lawn and Public Lawn. Watch local races from a height and interstate races on the TV screens
- Japanese-style cocktail lunch
- A Koyomi cocktail on arrival and 5-hour beverage package featuring selected Australian red, white and sparkling wines, light and full strength beers, soft drinks, water and orange juice (11:30am to 4.30pm)
- Dance the day away with non-stop tunes from the Grounds of the Birdcage DJ
- Cocktail-style tables and seating throughout the marquee and deck with fans to keep you cool and TAB facilities within the marquee
BRC Members: $160 per person*^
Non-Members: $170 per person*
^Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Event Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount.
*Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. The Lower Birdcage can be accessed via a ramp only. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.