Experience an atmosphere like nowhere else in Brisbane this spring! Join us as we celebrate in style, and cheer on our favourites with live racing on the track and the interstate action on the big screens across the course. Off the track, experience stylish pop-up bars and eateries, live entertainment, glamorous fashion moments and premium hospitality.
Located on Level One of the Public Grandstand, the air-conditioned Satchel Room offers a delicious canape menu served throughout the day and five hour beverage package.
Don’t miss a second of the action with local and interstate racing on multiple plasma screens positioned throughout the room.
Please note there are no views of the track from this room. There is grandstand access within a short walk from the room.
- Racecourse admission and access to air-conditioned Satchel Room located on Level One of the Public Grandstand
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina (see menu below)
- Five hour beverage package including sparkling, Australian red and white wines, local and imported beer, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am - 4:30pm)
- Close proximity to the Public Grandstand to watch the live racing on the track. Please note there are no views of the track from this room.
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing, TAB facilities nearby and racebooks
- Private bar for spirits and imported beverages
Members: $180 per person*^
Non-Members: $190 per person*
View Menu View Beverages
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Event Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount. Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.