Moet & Chandon Spring Soiree in
Experience an atmosphere like nowhere else in Brisbane this spring! Join us as we celebrate in style, and cheer on our favourites with live racing on the track and the interstate action on the big screens across the course. Off the track, experience stylish pop-up bars and eateries, live entertainment, glamorous fashion moments and premium hospitality.
Located in the enviable position just after the Winning Post, The Aviary is your chance to experience the most sought-after location on course. Feel the exhilaration as you watch the horses thunder past moments after they cross the finish. Enjoy a delectable menu and premium beverage package including Chandon Sparkling in this beautifully styled marquee.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Moet & Chandon Spring Soiree in The Aviary, located on the Winning Post Lawn
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina (see menu below)
- Five hour beverage package including Moet & Chandon champagne, selected premium Australian red and white wines, local and imported beer, cider, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am - 4:30pm)
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing, TAB facilities nearby and racebooks
- Private bar facilities provided within marquee (spirits can be purchased at an additional cost on the day)
- Live DJ entertainment
BRC Full Members: $280 per person*^
Non-Members: $290 per person*
View Menu View Beverages
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Event Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount. Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one–off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.