Experience an atmosphere like nowhere else in Brisbane this spring! Join us as we celebrate in style, and cheer on our favourites with live racing on the track and the interstate action on the big screens across the course. Off the track, experience stylish pop-up bars and eateries, live entertainment, glamorous fashion moments and premium hospitality.
Located on Level 3 of the Public Grandstand, a Private Suite offers the perfect 5-star exclusive setting to entertain parties of between 5 - 14 guests.
Each Private Suite offers panorama views of the racecourse, air-conditioned comfort and dedicated wait staff to deliver your bespoke experience. Under the tutelage of Executive Chef John Felesina, our chefs will deliver a fresh seasonal menu of canapes.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Private Suite level of the Public Grandstand
- Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the racecourse and Winning Post with TV's within the suite for interstate races
- A seasonal canape package served throughout the day (see menu below)
- Private bar within the suite with the option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (EFTPOS transactions encouraged)
- Air-conditioned private space with cocktail-style seating, betting facilities available, branded signage at entry to suite, racebooks and pens for all guests
Price: From $153 per person*
View Menu Beverages Options
* Please contact the Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 or email@example.com to book. Food Menu is compulsory for all bookings. Beverage additional. Beverages can be added at an additional cost only via a Beverage Package or Bar Tab. Menus and Beverages are subject to change, please use current selections as a guide only. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. All ticket prices include GST. Private Suite capacities are available for 5 - 14 guests. Private Suites are accessible via stairs and not wheelchair accessible. Any patrons with mobility issues please contact the Sales Team. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.