Experience an atmosphere like nowhere else in Brisbane this spring! Join us as we celebrate in style, and cheer on our favourites with live racing on the track and the interstate action on the big screens across the course. Off the track, experience stylish pop-up bars and eateries, live entertainment, glamorous fashion moments and premium hospitality.
Located within the Village Green precinct on the St Leger Lawn, the Trackside Marquee provides the perfect setting for guests looking to immerse themselves in the social atmosphere of the 2020 Brisbane Spring Racing Carnival presented by Lexus.
Celebrate in your exclusive section of the undercover marquee and adjoining open air courtyard, perfect to lap up the sun and enjoy the racing action. Be treated to premium hospitality with a delectable cocktail menu served throughout the day and accompanied by a five hour beverage package.
Positioned trackside along the home straight, your guests will experience the spectacular views and the excitement of the horses thundering past your exclusive facility.
Minimum booking of 20 guests.
- Racecourse admission and entry to the Trackside Marquee, located in the Village Green precinct on the St Leger Lawn
- Private section of the undercover marquee with adjoining courtyard along the track fence
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina (see menu below)
- Beverage package including sparkling, selected premium Australian red and white wines, local and imported beer, cider, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11.30am - 4.30pm)
- Betting facilities available and race programmes provided (1 per person)
- Private bar and wait staff
Price: $300 per person*
View Menu View Beverages
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one–off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email email@example.com). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.