East Terraces Dining
Located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand, the East Terraces Dining Room features uninterrupted views of the racecourse and exemplary service from our dedicated wait staff.
Under the tutelage of Executive Chef John Felesina, our chefs will provide a sophisticated two-course alternate drop lunch for you to enjoy in air-conditioned comfort while taking in the racing action.
Minimum booking of 2 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to air-conditioned East Terraces & Hometurn Room located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved tables on tiered levels with full length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post (please note some tables may have restricted views)
- Premium three course set menu lunch including chilled Noosa prawns, hand carved baked leg ham and stuffed turkey served with cranberry jus. Finish with plum pudding and Christmas fruit mince pies, and more!
- Table service for beverages and bar facilities within space
- TAB facilities available, TVs for interstate race viewing and race programmes (1 per 2 people)
BRC Members: $110 per person*^
Non-Members: $150 per person*
^ Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.
* Please note tables will be based on tables of 4, 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Guests will be allocated upon booking in either East Terraces or Hometurn Room. Please note seating within the Hometurn Room will have a restricted view of the track, however there will be access to the Public Grandstand to watch the local races. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.