Located within the Village Green precinct on the St Leger Lawn, the Trackside Marquee provides the perfect setting to immerse yourself in the social atmosphere of the raceday.
Celebrate in this undercover marquee and adjoining open air courtyard – the perfect location to lap up the sun and enjoy the racing action. Be treated to premium hospitality with a delectable cocktail menu served throughout the day and accompanied by a five hour beverage package.
Positioned trackside along the home straight, you will experience the spectacular views and the excitement of the horses galloping past.
Minimum booking of 40 people.
- Racecourse admission and entry to the Trackside Marquee, located in the Village Green precinct on the St Leger Lawn
- Undercover marquee with adjoining courtyard along the track fence, experience prime views of the live racing
- Delectable cocktail-style menu including fine dining lamb cutlets, Sicilian arancini and raspberry doughnut holes (see menu below)
- Five hour beverage package including sparkling, selected premium Australian red and white wines, local and imported beer, cider, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11.30am - 4.30pm)
- Betting facilities available and race programmes (1 per 2 people)
- Private bar and wait staff
Price: From $300 per person*^
View Menu View Beverages
^ Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email email@example.com). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.