The Tote Room
Girls Day Out at Eagle Farm Racecourse
The Tote Room at Eagle Farm Racecourse will be a soiree to remember this Girls Day Out!
Set in the beautiful grounds of Eagle Farm Racecourse, guests will be surrounded by rich racing history - the perfect setting to toast to the sport of kings.
The heritage-listed Tote Room will be a world of style and elegance. The 18-foot ceilings, natural worn brick walls and polished timber floors bring old world charm to this classic affair.
Indulge in a three-course menu, paired with a five hour beverage package.
With plasmas set up for local and interstate racing, on-site betting facilities and live entertainment - gather your best fillies for a fabulous day out.
Tables based on 10. Bookings with fewer may share.
- Racecourse admission and entry to Eagle Farm Racecourse and the heritage-listed Tote Room
- Three Course Menu
- Five hour beverage package including Australian sparkling, Australian red and white wines, beer, bottled water, assorted soft drink and orange juice (11:30am to 4:30pm)
- Betting facilities available and race programmes provided (1 per person)
- Plasma screens for local and interstate race viewing
- Live Entertainment
Tickets on sale until 8am Saturday March 20 unless sold out prior.
BRC Members: $170 per person*^
Non-Members: $180 per person*
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. Tables will be based on tables of 10. Bookings with fewer will share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets on sale until 8am March 20 unless sold out prior. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. The Guineas Dining Room can be accessed via the escalators. Wheelchair access can be provided via the ramp at the back of the Members Grandstand. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.