Lower Level of the Squire's Perch
Located in prime position just past the winning post, The Lower Level of the Squire's Perch is the most exclusive ticket on course for Queensland’s most iconic day of racing.
Witness racing history being made from the large outdoor deck adjoining to the beautifully appointed marquee, all whilst enjoying first-class hospitality.
Boasting an impressive cocktail menu complemented by premium Australian wines, French champagne and local and imported beers, the service and hospitality in this marquee will be five star.
Please note Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Lower Level of the Squire's Perch on the Members Lawn (included in the Non-Member price only) with incredible views of the main straight at Eagle Farm
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina (see menu below)
- Five-hour (11:30am – 4:30pm) premium beverage package featuring Moët & Chandon Champagne, spirits, select Australian wines, sparkling and beers
- Plasma screens throughout the space for interstate race viewing
- Private bar and betting facilities nearby
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $550 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $650 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage ofspecial Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC MembershipAccount.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. The Lower Level of the James Squire Perch can be accessed via a ramp only. Please note there is no lift or escalator to this space. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.