The Rosé Rendezvous at the Society Rooftop
The iconic Society Rooftop bar, located on the side of the Public Grandstand, provides a raceday experience to remember. Soak up the atmosphere of TAB Stradbroke Day from the breezy rooftop deck which overlooks the leafy surrounds of Eagle Farm Racecourse. Adjoining the deck is an air-conditioned space boasting private bar facilities, lounge areas, cocktail seating and private amenities. In between races, enjoy the festive atmosphere with our live DJ.
For the avid punter, the deck provides incredible views of the main straight, plus there are private tote facilities and direct grandstand access so you won’t miss a bet.
Enjoy a cocktail on arrival before finding a seat to enjoy a raceday you’ll never forget.
- Racecourse admission and access to air-conditioned Society Rooftop and adjoining deck, located on the side of the Public Grandstand
- Delectable cocktail-style menu prepared by Executive Chef John Felesina (see menu below)
- Cocktail on arrival
- Five-hour (11:30am – 4:30pm) beverage package featuring premium Australian sparkling, selected Australian wines, sparkling and beers
- Views of the main straight from the outdoor deck
- Plasma screens throughout the room for interstate and local race viewing. Direct access to the Public Grandstand from the indoor area to watch the live racing on the track
- Private bar and betting facilities located close by
Please note this is an 18+ function and children 17 years and younger are not permitted.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $220 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $290 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* 18+ function, children 17 years and younger are not permitted. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. The Society Rooftop can be accessed via stairs in Stradbroke Plaza or Public Grandstand. Please note there is no lift or escalator to this space. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.