Vice Regal Dining
Enjoy a superb raceday experience this Spring Racing Carnival in the historical Vice Regal Dining Room.
Located within the Members’ Reserve, when you’re not indulging in an unforgettable dining experience, you’ll have quick access to the Members’ Grandstand to witness an exciting horse racing program.
- Racecourse Admission and access to the Members Reserve
- Access to the Vice Regal Room (11:30am to 5:00pm)
- 1 x Glass of Moët & Chandon on arrival
- Indulgent 3 Course alternative serve menu
- Tea & Coffee
- Beverages available for purchase via a Cash Bar (EFTPOS Transaction) or Bar Tab
- Racebooks (1 per person)
- Plasmas for local and interstate Racing
- Betting Facilities
- Air conditioned space
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Please note this space does not have direct track views.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $250 per person*^
Non-Members: $350 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note tables will be based on tables of 8. Smaller bookings may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.