Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, enjoy uninterrupted views of the Eagle Farm track from the air-conditioned Kentucky Bar.
Experience first-class hospitality and premium dining while watching all the action from the comfort of your seat. With exceptional views of the track and the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere, this premium package is perfect for avid racegoers and creating an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Your guests will be treated to a delectable buffet, paired with five hours of premium Australian wines, sparkling, local and imported beers.
Tables based on bookings of 4 or 6, fewer than 6 may share subject to availability.
- Racecourse Admission
- Access to The Kentucky Bar (11.30am to 5.00pm)
- Buffet Menu
- 5 Hour Beverage Package - Beer, Wine, Sparkling and Soft Drinks (11.00am to 4.00pm)
- Brewed Tea and Coffee
- Spirits available for purchase via a Cash Bar
- Racebook (1 per person)
- Betting Facilities
- Air Conditioned Space
- Televisions for local and Interstate races
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $275 per person*^
Non-Members: $350 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note tables will be based on tables of 4 or 6. Bookings with fewer may share. Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. Please note one–off booking and transaction fee will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.