Public Lawn Group Package
Located on the Public Lawn, this is the prime location to soak up the all the action and atmosphere of TAB Stradbroke Day!
With your own trackside reserved seating and incredible views of the Eagle Farm home straight and winning post, this is a perfect option to entertain friends or a more informal setting for celebrating with colleagues.
You can even pre-order a group package platter which will be served to your table for a delicious trackside lunch.
Each table seats 10 guests.
- Racecourse admission and access to the fenced off Public Lawn Group Package area
- Reserved seating with cafe-style tables and umbrellas on the Public Lawn just steps from the track fence, featuring great views of the home straight and winning post
- Option to pre-order platters for a delicious trackside lunch
- Access to exclusive public lawn bars and betting facilities
- Race programmes will be available for purchase on the day from the Raceday Office
Public Lawn Tables: $1000 per table*
View Platter Menu
*Please note a minimum of 10 guests is required to make a booking. Tables are based on 10 people. Please note one–off booking and transaction fee will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note General Admission ticket holders will not be allowed in this package area. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry hereCOVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.