Ascot Bar Dining
Enjoy TAB Stradbroke Day from the heights of Level Two of the Members' Reserve, with sweeping views of the grounds of Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Experience world-class hospitality while you watch on with incredible glass-fronted views of Australia’s top racing identities competing live on the track.
Enjoy a premium buffet menu at your reserved table and a five hour beverage package including beer, wine, French Champagne and basic spirits throughout the day, all in air-conditioned comfort.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Ascot Bar located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve (included in the Non-Member price only)
- Reserved table with sweeping views of the course (please note some tables may have restricted views)
- Direct access to the grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Platinum buffet menu
- Five hour platinum beverage package including beer, wine, French Champagne and basic spirits from function opening
- Brewed tea and barista coffee
- Betting facilities within the air-conditioned dining room
- Race programmes (one per guest)
- Please note tables will be based on tables of 5 and 10. Groups with fewer may share. We will do our best to accommodate seating requests however these cannot be guaranteed.
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $500 per person*^
Non-Members: $650 per person*
^Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
*Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. Please note one–off booking and transaction fee will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note tables will be based on tables of 5 and 10. Groups with fewer maybe sharing. We will do our best to accommodate seating requests however these cannot be guaranteed. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.