The Perch Marquee
Positioned in line with the Winning Post, you can’t get any closer to the racing action than The Perch Marquee. Just in front of the Public Grandstand, you'll be the first to see the horses cross the line from this exclusive location. Enjoy a grazing-style lunch menu, a five hour beverage package including craft beers and the convenience of a tote operator at your fingertips. This marquee really is a punter's paradise and the perfect setup for a great day out at the Races!
- Admission into the Racecourse and access to The Perch and Members' Reserve
- Bloke-friendly grazing-style stand up menu
- Five hour beverage package including selected Australian red and white wines, sparkling, craft beers, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am to 4:30pm)
- Race programmes
- Televisions for interstate race viewing
- Tote (TAB) facilities within marquee
BRC Members: $120 per person*^
Non-Members: $130 per person*
^ Member pricing applies to BRC Full Members only (Guest Cards not included). Please contact the Sales Team for Members pricing on 07 3268 2171 or email@example.com.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one-off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%