COVID-19 Biosecurity Protocols
Please be advised important biosecurity measures and additional restriction to access in place for race meetings.
- Strictly no access to weighing room. An attendant will be there to facilitate any needs.
- Access to Mounting Yard will be for jockeys only. BRC will provide barrier staff to leg jockeys up.
- There will be no standing permitted in the walkway in front of the jockeys room. A designated area for pre-race discussion with jockeys will be set aside near the Gunsynd Gardens with social distancing markers set out.
- Strappers are to be reminded when letting horses out onto the field, not to congregate but to walk back down to the nearest gate as soon as possible.
- A canteen in the Gunsynd Gardens will be open for anyone requiring free water. This will be attended to ensure appropriate health measures are taken.
Stewards and Officials will be monitoring social distancing at all times to ensure we are complying with all regulations.
Thank you for your understanding.