Spring Carnival High Tea
Celebrate the start of spring in style and treat yourself to a morning of leisure and fanfare at Eagle Farm Racecourse.
The guests of the Spring Carnival High Tea will spend their morning sipping on sparkling wine and indulging in a selection of petit fours, canapes and delicate finger sandwiches beautifully displayed on tiered stands.
The High Tea will be served in the sublime heritage setting of the Tote Room at Eagle Farm Racecourse. Guests will be kept abreast of the latest spring style trends with a fashion showcase and have the opportunity to nab the ultimate headpiece for Spring with some of Queensland’s most celebrated milliners selling their wares. This is an event not to be missed!
- Indulgent sit-down high tea with petit fours, canapes and finger sandwiches
- Free flowing sparkling wine
- Exclusive Gift Bag valued at over $100
- Exclusive spring fashion parade with guest speakers, proudly supported by Petrol Boutique
- Pop-up millinery stalls
- Alison Clark Millinery
- Ascot Hats
- Crazy Teapot Millinery & Fashion Design
- Dezignz by Maree
- Hats by Sandy A
- JAR Millinery and Bronnie G
- Kylie Heagney
- Marilyn Van den Berg
- Meredith McMaster Millinery
- My Hat Millinery
- Wendy Diggles
Members & Guest Card Holders: $99 per person*
Non-Members: $109 per person*
*All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note that there is no ticketing for this event and will be a guest list at the door.