Spring High Tea
The much anticipated Spring High Tea returns this season with more style and sophistication than ever before, making it the perfect occasion to toast the upcoming spring racedays and festivities!
Hosted in the heritage-listed Tote Room, guests will step into a world of style and elegance. The 18-foot ceilings, natural worn brick walls and polished timber floors bring old world charm to this classic affair.
You'll be treated to culinary delights with bespoke platters featuring perennial classics and modern flavour sensations, expertly paired with Chandon sparkling, freshly brewed coffee, and tea served on delicate fine china.
The sense of occasion will be marked by an exclusive spring fashion parade by renowned Australian designer Sacha Drake.
Queensland’s most celebrated milliners will be on display, allowing you the perfect opportunity to browse the latest trends and purchase a handcrafted headpiece for the upcoming spring racedays.
Brisbane Racing Club is thrilled to introduce guests of this event to our new catering partner for the Tote Room. The Fresh Collective is an iconic events team known for their portfolio of work including the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney and The Grove at Hidden Valley.
- Sit down high tea with bespoke individual platters featuring finger sandwiches, petit fours, scones and more (see full menu below)
- 2 hours of free-flowing Chandon sparkling, freshly brewed coffee and tea served on delicate fine china
- Spring fashion parade presented by renowned Australian designer Sacha Drake
- Browse and purchase handcrafted hats and fascinators from Queensland's best milliners
- Gift bag per person
Members & Guest Card Holders: $135 per person*^
Non-Members: $145 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members, please call the Brisbane Racing Club Sales & Events Team on (07) 3268 2171 or email@example.com to receive the Members’ discount. Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. A one–off booking fee of $3.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to a credit card charge of 0.8%. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary or seating requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.