Tapas In The Champagne Bar
Located on the Ground Floor of the Members' Reserve, enjoy prime views of the Winning Post from your table, tapas-style platters served directly to your reserved table and bar access throughout the day.
Minimum of 4 guests required for a booking.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Members' Reserve
- Reserved table in the Champagne Bar, located on the Ground Level of the Members' Reserve with full cover and access to the conjoining air-conditioned bar
- Direct access to the track fence for local races and surrounding plasma screens for interstate races
- Tapas-style lunch platters served to your table including vegetable spring rolls, Portugese egg tartlets, deep pot beef and shiraz pies and more (menu below)
- Tote facilities and bookmakers nearby
Price: $50 per person*
* Minimum booking of 4 people. Tables will be based on tables of 4. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Please note ticketing is not required for this Raceday. Please see the Supervisor on arrival to be taken to your table. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.