Royal High Tea by Sirromet Wines
Dine like a QUEEN at Girls' Day Out! Don't miss out on your ticket to the exclusive Royal High Tea by Sirromet Wines.
This indulgent function will be held in the Vice Regal Room, where Queen Elizabeth II herself, dined on the 1954 Royal Tour.
To get in the spirit, we are turning this high tea into a luxurious and regal affair. Limited spaces available!
- Racecourse admission and access to the Members' Reserve (included in non-member price only)
- Reserved seat in the Vice Regal Room, located within the Members' Reserve on Level Two
- Direct access to the Members' Grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Decadent sit-down high tea stands served to your table
- A glass of sparkling on arrival, tea & coffee all day and a private bar within the air-conditioned room
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Members: $80 per person*^
Non-Members: $85 per person*
^ Please contact the Sales Team for Member & Guest Card pricing on 07 3268 2171 or email@example.com. Member pricing applies to BRC Full Member & Guest Cards holders.
* Ticket Price does not include Delivery or Collection Fees. All ticket prices include GST. Ticketing will be posted to you 7-10 days prior to the event. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy.The Vice Regal Room can be accessed via an escalator or stairs. Please note the escalator is one way only, and to access lower levels the stairs must be used. No wheelchair access to this room. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries.