Ladies Long Lunch in the Guineas Room
Located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve, experience the NEW Guineas Room Restaurant - the new destination for ladies who love to lunch!
Delight in a three-course menu, free-flowing Chandon Sparkling & premium beverage package and live all-day entertainment in this glamourous new destination.
In between courses and enjoying a day of leisure, take a step out onto the connecting deck overlooking the parade ring or head into the adjoining glamorous Oaks Bar to indulge in a cocktail made from premium spirits served exclusively from the luxe seven-metre long bar.
Minimum booking of 6 people. Tables based on 6 - 10 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to the newly renovated Guineas Dining Room, located on Level One of the Members Reserve
- Reserved table in the air-conditioned space with access to large deck overlooking the Parade Ring, and a same level access to the grandstand for the live race viewing
- Premium three course alternate drop lunch
- Three hour beverage package including Chandon sparkling, Australian red and white wines, beer, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am to 2:30pm)
- Private bar, betting facilities, televisions for interstate race viewing and race programmes (1 per person)
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
BRC Members & Guest Cards: $145 per person*^
Non-Members: $160 per person*
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Children aged 17 years and younger are not permitted in this function. Tables will be based on tables of 10. Bookings with fewer will share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. The Guineas Dining Room can be accessed via the escalators. Wheelchair access can be provided via the ramp at the back of the Members Grandstand. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.