Moreton Dining Room
Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, the Moreton Dining Room features uninterrupted views of the racecourse and exemplary service from our dedicated wait staff.
Under the tutelage of Executive Chef John Felesina, our chefs will provide a sophisticated buffet lunch for you to enjoy in air-conditioned comfort while taking in the racing action.
Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables based on 6 or 10 people. Bookings with fewer may share.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Moreton Dining Room, located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Moreton Dining Room, featuring full length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post
- Uninterrupted views of the local racing from your table or the Public Grandstand and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Premium buffet style lunch
- Private bar and self-service TAB terminals within the air-conditioned dining room
BRC Members: $95 per person*^
Non-Members: $120 per person*
^ Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.* Please note tables will be based on tables of 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than one week prior to the event (email email@example.com). Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements if advised on the day. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.