TAPAS IN THE 10,000
Located at the heights of Level Two of the Members' Reserve, enjoy sweeping views of the grounds of Doomben Racecourse from the 10,000 Room.
Experience world-class hospitality while you watch on with incredible glass-fronted views of Australia’s top racing identities competing live on the track – all in air-conditioned comfort.
Be greeted with a glass of Chandon sparkling on arrival, before indulging in premium tapas-style platters served directly to your reserved table and bar access throughout the day.
For the avid punter, plasma screens throughout the room will show the interstate racing action.
Minimum booking of 4 people. Note only BRC Members are able to book into the Tapas in the 10,000 Room package. Non-members can only access the room if invited by an attending member.
- Racecourse admission and access to the 10,000 Room located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve (included in the Non-Member price only)
- Reserved table with sweeping views of the course (please note some tables may have restricted views)
- Premium tapas-style platters
- Glass of Chandon Sparkling on arrival
- Direct access to the grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Private bar and betting facilities within the air-conditioned dining room
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $160 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $260 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Minimum booking of 4 people. Tables will be based on tables of 4. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.