A punters paradise can be found at the Pavilion, an undercover beer garden located next to the Parade Ring and stables.
Perfect for avid-racegoers, families or small groups, this unique beer garden is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxed day this Stradbroke Season. Whether you are admiring the form of the day’s talent from the Parade Ring, or enjoying the lush greenery surrounding The Pavilion, your Doomben Cup Day experience is sure to be unparalleled. For those looking to get up close to the racing action, the public lawn with track views is just a short walk away.
Enjoy a bbq'd centre cut, clover fed yearling eye fillet complimented by three-hours of premium Australian wines, sparkling and local beers, whilst basking in the sunshine amidst the pre-race action.
- Racecourse admission and access to The Pavilion, located next to the Parade Ring
- Reserved seating in the leafy undercover beer garden
- Bbq'd centre cut, clover fed yearling eye fillet
- Three hour beverage package including XXXX Dry on arrival, sparkling, red and white wines, beer, soft drinks, bottled water and orange juice (11:30am - 2:30pm)
- Short walk to the Public Grandstand to watch the live racing on the track. Please note there are no views of the track from this area.
- Plasma screens for interstate race viewing, betting facilities and bookmakers nearby and racebooks
* Minimum booking of 2 guests.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $150 per person*^
read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $180 per person*
View Menu View Beverages
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. Please note there are no views of the track from this area. Minimum booking of 2 guests. Offering based on tables of 4 and 2. Bookings with fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST.
Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here