Located outside level 2 of the Public Grandstand, The Doomben Terrace is located in an enviable position with sweeping 180 degree views of the track.
Create remarkable Doomben Cup Day memories, cheering on top tier thoroughbred horses from jump to finishing post. The open and bespoke nature of the space makes it the perfect location to celebrate with a group of friends, colleagues or racing fanatics.
Experience first-class hospitality from the comfort of a private terrace and be treated to a delicious gourmet cocktail food menu and beverages on request from dedicated wait staff.
This premium raceday experience is available for groups with up to 20 guests.
- Racecourse admission and access to private open-air terrace for 20 guests
- Open-air private terraces with cocktail-style seating with uninterrupted 180 degree views of the racecourse and Winning Post
- Gourmet cocktail style food menu
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (EFTPOS Transaction)
- Dedicated wait staff
- Plasma screen for interstate race viewing
- Close proximity to bars and betting facilities
- Race programme for each guest
$150 per person*
* Food Menu is compulsory for all bookings. Beverage additional. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Beverages can be added at an additional cost only via a Beverage Package or Bar Tab. Menus and Beverages are subject to change, please use current selections as a guide only. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All ticket prices include GST. Doomben Terrace capacity is 20 guests. The Doomben Terrace can be accessed via stairs on the Public Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Balloons are strictly prohibited on course. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
*Please note if a Gold or MOET & CHANDON Platinum Beverage Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Packages is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.