Ascot Bar Dining
Located at the heights of Level Two of the Members' Reserve, enjoy sweeping views of the grounds of Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Experience world-class hospitality while you watch on with incredible glass-fronted views of Australia’s top racing identities competing live on the track in Queensland’s most prestigious race – all in air-conditioned comfort.
Indulge in a decadent Platinum Buffet, along with a five-hour premium beverage package featuring Moët & Chandon Champagne, spirits, selected Australian wines beers. For the avid punter, plasma screens throughout the room will show the interstate racing action.
Tables of 10 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Ascot Bar located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve (included in the Non-Member price only)
- Reserved table with sweeping views of the course (please note some tables may have restricted views)
- Platinum buffet
- Five-hour (11:30am – 4:30pm) premium beverage package featuring Moët & Chandon Champagne, spirits, selected Australian wines and beers
- Direct access to the grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Private bar and betting facilities nearby
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $450 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $550 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage ofspecial Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC MembershipAccount.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. Tables will be based on tables of 10, bookings of fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.