Located at the heights of Level Two of the Members' Reserve, enjoy uninterrupted views of the Eagle Farm track from the air-conditioned Kentucky Bar.
With a premium view over the track, watch the Eagle Farm grandstand erupt and enjoy prime views of the main straight as the 2021 Stradbroke Handicap runners compete for victory. You won’t miss a second of the interstate action with plasma screens showing the interstate races, along with crystal clear views of the biggest screen in the Southern-Hemisphere from your table. If you want to get amongst the action, the Kentucky Bar offers direct access to the grandstand and public lawn.
Be greeted with a Whiskey before you enjoy a delicious buffet lunch provided by the BRC culinary team.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Kentucky Bar, located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Kentucky Bar, featuring glass-fronted views overlooking the track and winning post
- Premium buffet style lunch prepared by the BRC Culinary Team
- Whiskey on arrival
- Plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing and direct access to the grandstand and public lawn
- Private bar and betting facilities located close by
Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables based on bookings of 8, bookings with fewer may share.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $280 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $350 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage ofspecial Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC MembershipAccount.
* Minimum booking of 2 people. Tables will be based on tables of 8. Bookings with fewer than 8 may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. The Kentucky Bar can be accessed via the stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or via an escalator in the Stradbroke Plaza. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.