Located in the Members’ Grandstand, the prestigious Ascot Terraces are located just outside of the Ascot Bar, in an enviable position with sweeping 180 degree views of the track.
You won’t miss a second of local or interstate action, with televisions in each terrace and excellent views of Eagle Farm’s big screen, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. The open and bespoke nature of the space makes it the perfect location to celebrate with a group of friends, colleagues or racing fanatics.
Experience first-class hospitality from the comfort of a private terrace and be treated to a delicious gourmet cocktail food menu and beverages on request from dedicated wait staff.
This premium raceday experience is perfect for groups of 20 - 25 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to your own private outdoor Ascot Terrace, located within the Members' Reserve Grandstands
- Open-air private terraces with cocktail-style seating with uninterrupted 180 degree views of the track
- Delicious cocktail menu
- A glass of Moët & Chandon per person on arrival
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (EFTPOS transaction)
- Dedicated waitstaff within private terrace
- Plasma screen within each terrace for interstate race viewing
- Close proximity to bars and betting facilities
- Race programme for each guest
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Ascot Terrace Capacities
Ascot Terrace 2: 20 to 25 guests - --SOLD--
Ascot Terrace 3: 20 to 25 guests --SOLD--
Price: $250 per person*
* Terrace capacities range from 20 – 25 guests depending on venue. Food Menu is compulsory for all bookings. Beverage additional. Beverages can be added at an additional cost only via a Beverage Package or Bar Tab. Menus and Beverages are subject to change, please use current selections as a guide only. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All ticket prices include GST. Terraces can be accessed via the Members' Reserve Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Balloons are strictly prohibited on course. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
*Please note if a Gold or MOET & CHANDON Platinum Beverage Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Packages is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.