Located in the Public Grandstand, The Moreton Terraces are located in an enviable position with sweeping 180 degree views of the track.
Create remarkable experiences, cheering on top tier thoroughbred horses from jump to finishing post. Enjoy the interstate action on the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere, which is easily viewed from the Moreton Terraces. The open and bespoke nature of the space makes it the perfect location to celebrate with a group of friends, colleagues or racing fanatics.
Experience first-class hospitality from the comfort of a private terrace and be treated to a delicious gourmet cocktail food menu and beverages on request from dedicated wait staff.
This premium raceday experience is optimal for groups of 15 - 20 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to private outdoor Moreton Terrace, located within the Public Grandstands
- Open-air private terraces with cocktail-style seating with uninterrupted 180 degree views of the racecourse and Winning Post
- Delicious cocktail menu
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (EFTPOS Transaction)
- Dedicated waitstaff within private terrace
- Plasma screen within each terrace for interstate race viewing
- Close proximity to bars and betting facilities
- Race programme for each guest
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Moreton Terraces Capacities
Moreton Terrace 1: 15 to 20 guests --SOLD--
Moreton Terrace 2: 15 to 20 guests --SOLD--
Moreton Terrace 3: 15 to 20 guests --SOLD--
Moreton Terrace 9: 15 to 20 guests --SOLD--
Price: From $200 per person*
* Terrace capacities range from 15 – 20 guests depending on venue. Food Menu is compulsory for all bookings. Beverage additional. Beverages can be added at an additional cost only via a Beverage Package or Bar Tab. Menus and Beverages are subject to change, please use current selections as a guide only. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. All ticket prices include GST. Terraces can be accessed via the Public Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Balloons are strictly prohibited on course. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
*Please note if a Gold or MOET & CHANDON Platinum Beverage Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Packages is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.