Enjoy Girls Day Out presented by Pimm's in the Member’s Grandstand, with birds-eye views of the track from this open air terrace. Delight in a delicious cocktail lunch with personalised waiter service for beverages, as you spend your day in one of the intimate, tiered terraces.
Don’t miss a second of the interstate action with televisions in each terrace, along with great views of the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere.
With a fresh seasonal menu of canapes included and the option to tailor your beverages, you can pull together a premium raceday experience for groups of up to 20 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to your own private outdoor terrace with cocktail-style seating, located within the Members' Reserve grandstand
- Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the track and TV's within each terrace for interstate races
- Delicious cocktail menu
- Waiter service within private terrace
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar (view beverage below)
- Tote facilities located nearby
*Please note for Cash Bar purchases, beverages can be purchased from the Service Terrace
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
Ascot Terrace Capacities
Ascot Terrace 1: Up to 15 guests --SOLD OUT--
Ascot Terrace 2: Up to 20 guests --SOLD OUT--
Ascot Terrace 3: Up to 15 guests --SOLD OUT--
Price: From $108 per person*
* Terrace capacities range up to 20 guests depending on venue. Please note Beverages are not included in the above pricing. Beverages can be added at an additional cost via a Beverage Package, Bar Tab or Cash Bar. Please note it is compulsory for all bookings to have a Menu. Please note if a Gold or Moet & Chandon Platinum Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a menu upgrade is added. Please note all Beverages and Menus are subject to change. Please use as a guide only. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Please note one–off booking and transaction fees will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Terraces can be accessed via the Members' Reserve Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.