Located in the Public Grandstand, enjoy Girls Day Out presented by Pimm's from this open air terrace. Delight in a delicious cocktail lunch with personalised waiter service for beverages, as you spend your day in one of the tiered terraces.
Take in the interstate action with televisions in each space, along with great views of the biggest screen in the Southern Hemisphere.
With a fresh seasonal menu of canapes included and the option to tailor your beverages, you can pull together a premium raceday experience for groups of up to 18 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to private outdoor Moreton Terrace with cocktail-style seating, located within the Public Grandstands
- Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the track and TV's within each terrace for interstate races
- Delicious on the Green cocktail menu
- Waiter service within private terrace
- Option to choose between a beverage package, bar tab or cash bar. Cash bar purchases available within the Moreton Terraces area.
- Tote facilities located nearby
*Please note for Cash Bar purchases, beverages can be purchased from the Service Terrace
Moreton Terrace Capacities
Moreton Terrace 1: Up to 15 guests
Moreton Terrace 2: Up to 17 guests
Moreton Terrace 3: Up to 17 guests
Moreton Terrace 4: Up to 15 guests
Moreton Terrace 5: Up to 11 guests
Moreton Terrace 7: Up to 18 guests
Moreton Terrace 8: Up to 16 guests
Moreton Terrace 9: Up to 18 guests
Price: From $98 per person*
Please contact the Sales & Events Team at email@example.com for booking enquiries.
* Please contact the Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Terrace capacities range up to 18 guests depending on venue. Please note Beverages are not included in the above pricing. Beverages can be added at an additional cost via a Beverage Package, Bar Tab or Cash Bar. Please note it is compulsory for all bookings to have a Menu. Please note if a Gold or Moet & Chandon Platinum Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a Menu upgrade is added. If a Spirit or Cocktail Upgrade Package is added to a booking it is a requirement a menu upgrade is added. Please note all Beverages and Menus are subject to change. Please use as a guide only. Please note all bookings have a no refund policy. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com. Please note one–off booking and transaction fees will apply on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. The Moreton Terraces are located within the Public Grandstand and can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19 lockdown, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.