Presented by Roku Gin
Celebrate the festive season with a Queensland Christmas Buffet in the Pavilion, an undercover beer garden located next to the parade ring and stables.
Perfect for avid-racegoers, families or small groups, this unique beer garden is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxed day out and celebrate the festive season. Whether you are admiring the form of the day’s talent from the parade ring, or enjoying the lush greenery surrounding the Pavilion, your Road to Magic Millions experience is sure to be unparalleled. For those who love their racing, you won't get any closer to our equine stars as they parade in the Mounting Yard right next to the Pavilion!
- Indulgent Queensland Christmas Buffet
- 1 x Roku Gin Kyoto Elderflower Spritz on arrival
- Three-hour beverage package
- Betting facilities close by
- 1 x racebook per two guests
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $110 per person*^
(Please read below in regards to BRC Members pricing)
Non-Members: $130 per person*
^ Brisbane Racing Club Members: PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of special Members Pricing you will need to create a Moshtix Account here using the same email address as your BRC Membership Account.
* Please note this function is restricted to patrons aged 18 years and over. Guests aged 17 years and younger are not permitted. Please note there are no views of the track from this area. Minimum booking of 2 guests. Offering based on tables of 4 and 2. Please note tables will be based on tables of 4. Bookings with fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this, but we cannot guarantee due to cross-contamination risk. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.