Moreton Dining Room
Presented by Roku Gin
Celebrate the festive season and Road to the Magic Millions with an all-inclusive raceday experience in the Moreton Dining Room.
Located on Level 2 of the Public Grandstand, the Moreton Dining Room features uninterrupted views of the racecourse making sure you won't miss a minute of the Eagle Farm action!
Enjoy exemplary service from our dedicated wait staff, a premium Christmas buffet lunch and three-hour beverage package, all in air-conditioned comfort while taking in the racing action.
Minimum booking of 2 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Moreton Dining Room, located on Level Two of the Public Grandstand
- Reserved table in the Moreton Dining Room, featuring full length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post
- Premium Christmas buffet style lunch
- 1 x Roku Gin Kyoto Elderflower Spritz on arrival
- Three hour beverage package
- Uninterrupted views of the local racing from your table or the Public Grandstand and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- 1 x racebook per two guests
- Private bar and self-service TAB terminals within the air-conditioned dining room
BRC Members: $130 per person*^
Non-Members: $150 per person*
^ Please note Guest Cards are not eligible for Member pricing to this function.* Please note tables will be based on tables of 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. The Moreton Dining Room can be accessed via stairs at the front of the Public Grandstand or an escalator in Stradbroke Plaza. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.