Tapas in the Ascot Bar
Located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve, enjoy sweeping views of the racecourse, premium tapas-style platters served directly to your reserved table and bar access throughout the day.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the interstate races on the plasma screens.
Minimum booking of 4 people.
- Racecourse admission and access to the Ascot Bar located on Level Two of the Members' Reserve (included in the Non-Member price only)
- Reserved table with sweeping views of the course (please note some tables may have a restricted view)
- Direct access to the grandstand for local races and plasma screens throughout the room for interstate race viewing
- Tapas-style platters
- Private bar and TAB facilities within the air-conditioned dining room
Members' Reserve Dress Code applied in this area - click here to view.
BRC Members & Guest Card Holders: $65 per person*^
Non-Members: $105 per person*
* Minimum booking of 4 people. Tables will be based on tables of 4. A one–off booking fee of $2.95 per transaction applies on all purchases. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST. Please note balloons are not permitted anywhere on course. Please note if you have a dietary requirement, every effort will be made to accommodate this. All care is taken when preparing dietary requests. As our kitchens are fresh cook, there may be traces of lactose, gluten, nuts, tree nuts, seafood, shell fish and egg products. Please email your dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wheelchair access is not accessible into this space. Patrons with limited mobility are encouraged to call our Sales Team on 07 3268 2171 with any queries. Read Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit. For additional information on refunds and cancellations, please read Terms & Conditions here. Read COVID-19 information here.